The Unbelievable

by - 6/28/2018 09:28:00 am



Credit: Twitter


The unbelievable


I don't know blood speaks,
Until I saw a spill crying for help.
Same for a stopped heart,
Which wanders and seek who will stop more from being stopped.
I don't know dead bodies can still paint,
Until I saw a peace symbol painted by one,
and a caption "this is what we want".
Same for the land,
That painted X X X
And said "Yes, I want no more".
Excuse me, when will this stop?
When will we once again experience peace?
When will the news splash send signals of happiness?
Though we are starving.
When will our president say the truth?
One,
We are lazy youth,
Two,
The cattle herders carry nothing save a stick.
We only need one thing,
Peace!
If we need any other thing,
It is still peace.
There we could make a living.

Condolences to the bereaved family of the plateau massacre.
Dedicated to You.
I am #òtáìbáyòmí

You May Also Like

0 comments