Thank you

by - 12/01/2017 02:53:00 pm



Look through my archive,
In my own brain- my hard drive,
I've been alive,
Even though haven't yet arrive,
But yet I didn't crash dive.

I'm well sure enemies connive,
But God never keep their dreams alive.

I will thrive,
Just like your wishes descrived
I will survive,
Even though I find myself in a beehive.
And my prayers is your value won't nosedive,
And for good things you won't be deprived.

For the love I appreciate,
I pray it will never depreciate.
Goodness and mercy will be your associates,
Riches and goodies will always be at your gate.
For this is God's mandate.



Thank you everyone for the love you showed to me. For the call, the messages, the Facebook posts, the wishes on my timeline, the WhatsApp statuses. I really appreciate it. I'm humbled by your testimonies and much reason I need to get better.

I'm not writing this because it's normal to say thank you -maybe that's why it's coming late. But when I reflected, I felt loved and I need to say thank you to everyone.


I'm well sure next year will be greater as you've challenged me.

Let's get better together,
See you at the top.
#Òtáìbáyòmí.
Abayomi Adeoye

You May Also Like

0 comments