I inhale love

by - 7/11/2018 01:51:00 am

Credit: Google

Let me be like a soothsayer;
You thought I’m living on that thing
Called Oxygen.
After all, those who drank knowledge
To stupor
Said that's where life lies,
They said there, everything has their being,
And the ecological jargons will crumble without it.

What if I say you are wrong!
What if I say the belch of those drunkards
Is intoxicating you real hard?
Because they took in much than they could handle.

Want to know what I lived on?
I lived on the unimaginable!
That will live on when the obvious ended,
I lived on the unseen!
That will become obvious as more years rolled in
Like the pages of the book being turned
You are drawn closer to the epilogue.
Yes! That’s where it is
At the end of everything
That’s where I get my being.

I inhale a person
I take in a personality,
I got life from an immortal;
And I became as such.
Oxygen will fail,
But my source is unending
And I became as such-
Living eternally.
I inhale the invisible
I inhale LOVE.

#òtáìbáyòmí

You May Also Like

0 comments