If dreams covert

by - 5/21/2018 12:43:00 pm


Photo credit: Google

Oh, If dreams really convert,
I'd be the richest,
If fantasies are really true,
I'll own an empire-
With a lot of castles.

Fantasies are expensive,
But worthless,
Gotten with so much concentration
But destroyed by the dew of worries.
Castle built in the sky,
Is as worthless as those that never existed.

Life rolled in,
Like a vehicle tyre, I rolled in my childhood,
Responsibilities crept in,
And I knew not.
I'm there supervising the building of my castle,
Knowing that in seconds it's as though it never existed.

Over the years, I had no choice,
Than to believe the sweet bitter truth,
That dreams doesn't convert as I hoped,
They are nurtured and cared for,
Then the pictures conceived is painted.
And fantasies became reality.

#òtáìbáyòmí

You May Also Like

0 comments